Victorinox, Swiss Classic, Meat Carving knife for Chef 22 cm blade, Black
Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantees a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
Carving Knife with Ergonomic Handle
- The roast that brings to the table a classical demonstration of your culinary excellence deserves complementing carving.
- This carving knife just glides through the joints like the bow of a master violinist playing at a symphony giving you those perfect carves. The 22 cm long blade is quite capable of handling larger roasts.
- Victorinox is the largest cutlery manufacturer in Europe having been in the business for over the last 135 years. Our commitment to the principles of functionality, innovation, iconic design and uncompromising quality have allowed us to develop products that are not only extraordinary in design and quality but also in their ability to serve as reliable companions in life’s adventures – both great and small.
- The cross and shield emblem on the handle is an instantly recognizable symbol of our company. In a unique way it conveys excellence in Swiss craftmanship.
|Blade Length (cms)||22|
* required field
- SWISS MADE CARVING KNIFE - Manufactured entirely in Switzerland.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – 22 cm straight edge blades made of high-quality stainless steel (316L surgical grade). The stamped blades are made of 100% recycled steel – a testimony of our commitment to conserve nature.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – Swiss Classic textured, ergonomic polypropylene handles offer a slip-resistant and comfortable grip.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – The knives are sterilisable and dishwasher safe as the handle can withstand temperatures from 80 to 100 degrees Celsius.
- GUARANTEE - Rest assured. Victorinox guarantees this product is made of first-class stainless steel and it is also guaranteed for a lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.