Victorinox, Fibrox handle, Larding Knife, Wavy Edge, Pointed Tip, 25 cm blade, Black
Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantees a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
Because home cooks and professional chefs alike count on it as much for creating simple, single-dish meals as they do for elaborate six-course feasts, we predict this knife from the professional line of knives by Victorinox will be one of the most relied upon tools in your kitchen.
Highest Standards - The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, earning the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. These High Carbon Stainless Steel blades have renowned sharpness, and are hand made in Switzerland. Our knives have received high accolades by leading consumer magazines and are regarded as the "best value" in the industry.
|Blade Length (cms)||25|
* required field
- SWISS MADE LARDING KNIFE - Guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE - High Carbon stainless steel blade of 25 cm, designed for long-term durability.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Ergonomic, slip-resistant, fibrox handle, comfortable for long hours of use.
- ABOUT FIBROX - It combines the easy processing of thermoplastics with the beneficial properties of elastomers. They are extremely flexible over a wide range of temperatures, very strong and benefit from good impact and notch impact strength, even at low temperatures. Fibrox materials can be used at temperatures of up to 80 – 110 °C.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Dishwasher safe and elegant with a timeless design.
- SANITARY STANDARDS - Holds the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval.
- OUR STEEL - 100% recycled, Martensitic stainless steel makes our products flexible hence less breakable.
- WARRANTY - Victorinox guarantees all knives and tools to be of first-class stainless steel and also guarantees a lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.