Victorinox, Swiss Modern, Santoku, Japanese Style, Chef Knife , Fluted edge, 17 cm blade, Walnut Wood Handle
Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantees a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
The Santoku knife is inspired by the Far East cuisine and is used there also for preparing sushi and sashimi. The specially formed blade allows for extremely fine and precise cuts. The dimples on the side create little air pockets during cutting, which prevent wet and extremely fine slices from sticking to the blade. The accuracy of Asian chef’s knives—ideal for meat and cheese, cucumbers and zucchinis.
Elegant Santoku Knife with Walnut Wood Handle-The Japanese-inspired Swiss Modern Santoku Knife is a truly efficient tool for the kitchen. Known as the ‘knife of the three virtues’ for its ability to effortlessly handle and slice through meat, fruit and vegetables, its 17-centimeter-long blade has a specially fluted edge to reduce friction and thus prevent food sticking to the blade. The handles are made of European walnut – richly grained, dark-brown wood, making each knife genuinely unique. And something else puts Swiss Modern knives in a class of their own – the walnut, which feels unbelievably warm and natural. The geometrically shaped handles create a dynamic impact and give mankind’s oldest and most important tool a contemporary feel. This Santoku knife is about the perfect balance of elegance and functionality, durability and timelessness.
Highest Standard- The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, earning the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. These High Carbon Stainless Steel blades have renowned sharpness, and are hand made in Switzerland. Our knives have received high accolades by leading consumer magazines and are regarded as the "best value" in the industry.
|Blade Length (cms)||17|
* required field
- SWISS MADE ELEGANT SANTOKU KNIFE WITH WALNUT WOOD HANDLE- guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE- High Carbon 17 cm stainless steel blade, with a special fluted edge to eliminate friction and prevent food sticking.
- WALNUT WOOD HANDLE- And something else puts Swiss Modern knives in a class of their own – the walnut, which feels unbelievably warm and natural, giving this 17-cm blade a smooth, contemporary feel. Not safe in a dish washer.
- SANITARY STANDARDS- Holds the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval.
- OUR STEEL- 100% recycled, Martensitic stainless steel, makes our products it flexible hence less breakable.
- WARRANTY- Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first-class stainless steel and also guarantees a lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.