Victorinox, Swiss Modern, Santoku, Japanese Style, Chef Knife , Fluted edge, 17 cm blade, Black
Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantees a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
Japanese inspired, the Swiss Modern Santoku Knife, 17 cm takes its name from the translation of the words ‘knife of three virtues’. And it certainly lives up to that thanks to its intrinsic ability to slice effortlessly through meat, fruit and vegetables. The 17 cm blade is constructed with a specially fluted edge to eliminate friction and prevent food sticking. The streamlined synthetic handles not only look on-point in any kitchen décor, they also perfectly balance ergonomics and durability.
Highest Standards-The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, earning the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. These High Carbon Stainless Steel blades have renowned sharpness, and are hand made in Switzerland. Our knives have received high accolades by leading consumer magazines and are regarded as the "best value" in the industry.
|Blade Length (cms)||17|
* required field
- SWISS MADE SANTOKU KNIFE WITH FLUTED EDGE - Guaranteed for a lifetime against defects in material or workmanship.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – 17 cm High Carbon blade cuts cleanly and effortlessly through all types of food, and with its slimline, precision-pointed blade, it is particularly well-matched to smaller tasks like peeling and stalk or core removal.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Dishwasher safe and elegant with a timeless design
- SANITARY STANDARDS - Holds the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval.
- OUR STEEL - 100% recycled, Martensitic stainless steel makes the blades flexible hence less breakable.
- WARRANTY - Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first-class stainless steel and guarantees a lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee